Your membership fees go directly to helping us support people with dyslexia and their families in Somerset. The SDA is run by volunteers – we have no paid staff.
Download our Membership Form.
For the sum of £15 you will receive:
- The British Dyslexia Association – Contact Magazine – 3 copies per year
- Advanced booking, and reduction, at all our events.
- Welcome Booklet.
What your fees allow us to do:
- Run our monthly Drop In Support Centre.
- Run our support Helplines – calls typically last from 5 mins to 55 minutes and provide invaluable support.
- Run our once yearly conferences – inviting inspirational speakers to talk about issues affecting those with dyslexia and those who support them.
- Run our new website – providing local information, useful local services, sharing inspirational stories & promoting support.
- Bringing together local people with dyslexia.
If you would like to become a member please download the membership form.